Working with an award-winning digital marketing company who have secured a string of new account wins, you will work as part of the Marketing Communications team with a wide range of reactive and proactive responsibilities centralising around client account management and campaign management.
Candidates must possess keen attention to detail, a strong work ethic and a great attitude. An avid interest in marketing, account management and project management is also required. Knowledge of digital marketing channels is advantageous, but your ability to quickly build a rapport with people (internal and external) will be a leading factor in being considered for this role.
After an extensive training program, you will be communicating with high profile clients and internal teams to manage digital campaigns, which is vital to the development of our business.
- Reporting directly to and assisting the Marcom Team Leader.
- Build a strong rapport with existing clients and deliver campaigns for owned brands.
- Managing development projects for different elements of the business.
- Weekly report management and execution.
- Working with the creative and development teams to deliver campaigns and projects in time and to great quality.
- Facilitating client communication with the different departments in the business
- Responsible for sign off on all creative, copy, reports that are sent to the client, or set live for marketing campaigns.Â
- Organising promotional content and events.
- Being a brand advocate for ActiveWin and partners.
Experience and Skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Familiarity with digital marketing solutions.
- Project and account management experience.
- Efficient time management.
- Microsoft Office.
- A strong leader with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Flexibility and a can do attitude.
- Self-starter with the ability to remain calm and positive under pressure.
- Able to multi-task and meet key deadlines.
- A team player.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. If you require any special assistance for the interview please inform the company.