You’ll have the opportunity to demonstrate your creative flair, analytical prowess and overall passion for success in a highly ambitious and results driven team.
Reporting to the Retention Team Leader, you will be part of a team delivering a sophisticated and innovative multi-channel CRM programme to lapsing and lapsed customers in order to minimise attrition and maximise overall LTV for Betfred.
- Create promotional and audience testing plans ensuring we’re continually optimising performance.
- Planning and coordinating reactivation promotions around product launches and high-profile sporting/calendar events.
- Understand customer behaviours to ensure promotions are highly targeted and relevant.
- Respond to post campaign results, analysis and insights to deliver highly personalised promotional offers and campaigns.
- Understand KPI performance, trends and opportunities to improve future campaigns.
- Keep up to date on market standards with a focus on reactivation activities in the market and maintain comprehensive competitor promotional analysis.
- Deliver successful multi-product and multi-brand cross sell programs.
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities to maximise customer contact and improve the overall customer experience including creating customer segments and micro-segments.
- Work with communication and design teams on email creative to ensure messages are accurate and designs are commercially strong, content, links, and copy are all correct and all emails are executed and delivered as per the plan.
- On-going reporting and analysis to ensure ROI is achieved and that the promotions and campaigns are delivering against agreed KPIs and forecasts.
- Ensure all promotions, terms and conditions and campaigns are compliant and in line with the Gambling Commission, GDPR and ASA guidelines.
Experience and Skills
- Educated to degree level, ideally in business or marketing related subject or experience in CRM, Digital Marketing, PR and Promotions.
- Must have knowledge of, and a genuine interest in, Sports and the gambling industry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative flair.
- Competent in Excel and good analytical skills.
- Results-driven and commercially aware.
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and ambitious.
- Team player, sociable, can quickly adapt to change.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. If you require any special assistance for the interview please inform the company.