As CRM Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for facilitating CRM duties for high profile clients and helping the team perform efficiently.
You will support the CRM department of the business and will have a range of reactive and proactive responsibilities. This will include creating campaigns, delivery and reporting over various digital medias, mainly: email, SMS and direct mail.
The role requires an organised individual with a good level of grammar and a keen eye for detail. We are looking for a team player with strong communications skills.
- Creative but compliant copywriting
- Building and sending email campaigns, SMS and direct mail
- Segmenting and targeting the database
- Report collation to assess the results of marketing campaigns
- Reporting on essential KPIs
- Analyzing and improving retention journeys
- Liaising with different departments within the company
Experience and Skills
- Marketing background (degree or previous work experience)
- Organisation and coordination
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- HTML experience desirable but not essential
- Experience in Gambling industry desirable but not essential
- Time management
- Good eye for detail
- Enthusiastic & motivated
- Able to multi-task and meet key deadlines
- Strong grammatical skills
- Team player
- Strategic thinking