This is an entry level position. As a Junior PPC Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the PPC and Paid Social Accounts for a variety of clients.
We are looking for individuals who want to build a career in Paid Ads Marketing, while improving their broader digital marketing skills. In return, we’ll provide an exciting, fun and friendly office environment with fantastic people to work with.
To perform at your very best, you must learn about different clients industries, products, and their customer demographics – often doing so on-the-fly as the company creates partnerships with new clients. We will of course train you thoroughly to ensure you feel confident in the role, and to help you develop your digital marketing career.
ActiveWin are proud of its people and understands the importance of teams that work well independently and with one another. We are looking for candidates who share this belief and can operate in a professional and friendly manner.
You will be expected to:
- Manage PPC accounts for clients from a broad cross-section of industry with a focus on Gambling
- Support in planning, implementing and optimising PPC campaigns effectively and autonomously (after training);
- Paid Social Media campaigns across sporting events on channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Create engaging ad copy, target relevant audiences and keyword analysis;
- Report on your campaigns effectiveness, both internally and to clients;
- Act as a knowledgeable point of contact for clients;
- Continuously research and test new ideas, and use these to optimise your campaigns;
- Keep abreast of changes in the industry and how they will impact on clients;
You will need to be:
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office – particularly Excel & PowerPoint;
- Interested in sport, a gambling background is preferable
- Comfortable with analysing data and making recommendations based on your findings;
- Able to communicate and present clearly, concisely and professionally, both verbally and in writing;
- Very organised and able to prioritise your own work, taking into account the business and your clients needs;
- Comfortable working independently and able to find answers to your own questions through research.
And you must:
- Have a degree level qualification or equivalent CIM diploma;
- Be genuinely interested in digital marketing and PPC;
- Be enthusiastic, optimistic and positive and be able to convey this, both verbally and in writing, to clients;
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity;
- Be comfortable with providing regular feedback on your work.
It would be great if you:
- Have a basic understanding of Google AdWords
- Have a good knowledge and experience using Social Media platforms
- Are knowledgeable about gambling
- Have great people skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. If you require any special assistance for the interview please inform the company