Due to continued success and growth we are now looking to recruit a hardworking and enthusiastic Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the main purpose of the successful candidate will be to continuously maintain an accurate and complete set of financial records for a selection of the group companies and to ensure that the financial position can always be materially determined. They will assist with future planning and provide interpretation and analysis of financial performance to key stakeholders of the businesses.
- To produce monthly management accounts with relevant variance analysis and commentary
- Responsible for balance sheet account reconciliations
- Responsible for ensuring that the cost base is efficiently managed
- Report value-adding information directly to the FD and management team
- Completion of returns to HMRC
- Cashflow management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- To manage the purchase and sales invoices function
- Liaise with third party auditors and business consultants
- Identifying opportunities for continuous development of internal processes
- To perform other relevant duties as required
- Adhoc analysis
Experience and Skills
- Ideally studying for final level of ACCA/CIMA, fully qualified or QBE
- Experience in management accounts production
- Knowledge and understanding of accounts software packages â€“ Xero etc
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with and influence all levels of management and operational staff
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment, but also to work on own initiative
- Desire to contribute to a busy and dynamic environment
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. If you require any special assistance for the interview please inform the company.