The role of the PPC Manager is to fully manage and be accountable for all existing and new business partnerships that require PPC and Media services. From initial pitches to proposals and setup the manager will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and success. Their main focus will be the growth of ActiveWin’s PPC client portfolio.
- Accountable for departmental pitch work submissions and delivery.
- Accountable for all new PPC client partnerships – including client satisfaction, client retention and growth.
- Responsible for the performance of new client campaigns including setup, monitoring and optimisation.
- Research trends, innovations and best practices for our clients.
- Manage & train the new business PPC team.
- Prioritise and monitor work loads.
- Deliver staff appraisals and structured training plans.
- Monitor and ensure a high quality of work.
- Devise, implement and execute strategy.
- Meet targets and deliver results.
Experience and Skills:
- Proven and successful track record of PPC marketing – UK and other countries.
- Deliver strategy to guide teams and manage ROI.
- Understanding of commercials & proposal delivery.
- Demonstrable experience in similar role.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Advanced IT skills to include Adwords, Adwords Editor, 3rd Party management tools, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other Office products.
- Strong staff management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. If you require any special assistance for the interview please inform the company