Due to continued success and growth, ActiveWin Marketing are now looking to recruit a Senior affiliate Manager to build, manage and develop a team of affiliate managers. The role will require the candidate to be a strategic problem solver, but more-so an enthusiastic and energetic leader who can motivate and drive their team in acquisition, optimization and account management. They will also be responsible for achieving targets set for themselves and their team, whilst reporting to Partnerships Director.
If you are a self-driven, highly motivated and money driven then this is the role for you.
- Building relationships and maximising performance from existing affiliates
- Negotiation of deals, promotions and incentives with affiliates
- Identify key affiliates and work closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure and increase revenue
- Planning and executing affiliate marketing promotions
- Planning and specifying new affiliate marketing strategies
- Review and restructure existing deals where necessary so as to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable
- Plan affiliate events and meetings with third party networks so as to strengthen relationships and grow existing business in addition to acquisition
- Management of high-scale budgets on a daily basis
- Responsible for day to day running and development of a team of Affiliate Managers
- Ensuring team are continuously seeking new, and optimizing existing affiliate partnerships to drive sales
- Show leadership ability to take responsibility for other members of the team on a daily basis
- Ownership of affiliate technical, commercial and operational issues
- Providing high level reporting and commentary on weekly performance of brands
Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience with online casino products and/or sports.
- Online Gaming Affiliate Marketing experience
- Outgoing approachable person who can fit into a social team
- Leadership skills
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
- Experience of working in a sales-orientated and target driven environment is essential
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to build excellent working relationships internally and externally
- Attention to detail
- Ability to present reporting and findings to both Director and clients
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated
- Able to multi-task and meet key deadlines and targets
- A team player with strong communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Demonstrate a can-do approach both mentality and in attitude
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Full product training will be given
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. If you require any special assistance for the interview please inform the company.