ActiveWin Media are looking for an experienced Web Developer!
Working with an award-winning digital marketing company, you will work as part of the UX & Development team supporting clients and internal departments with their web platforms, websites and apps.
On a daily basis you’ll be responding to different requests, ranging from setting up website tracking & promotional landing pages to building entire websites.
Reporting to the UXD Manager, you’ll help plan and execute development work on a daily basis and provide support to junior members of the team making sure they adhere to development best practices.
- Ensure adherence to correct processes, clean code, and best practices.
- Oversee and maintain web servers, domains and SSLs.
- Commitment to deliver features on time.
- Support and maintain existing products.
- Work in a high paced environment, solve complex problems, and implement the most efficient solutions.
Experience and Skills
- Strong web development experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of web hosting processes.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, and decision making skills, essential.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, GitHub), essential.
- Great attention to detail, essential.
- Experience with a CMS desirable (preferably WordPress).
- Passion for new web technologies, essential.
- An appreciation for design and user experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. If you require any special assistance for the interview please inform the company.