Due to continued success and growth, ActiveWin Media are now looking to recruit a hardworking and target driven Affiliate Manager. We are looking for the best sales people to join our team in an ambitious and rewarding environment.
If you are a self-driven, highly motivated and money driven then this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing new affiliate relationships.
- Seeking new affiliate partnerships to drive sales for the affiliate programme for our brands
- Manage affiliates relationships to optimise and improve current deals
- Ensure regular and timely communication with all affiliates via all methods of communication
- Establish and track metrics for demonstrating ROI on Affiliate partnerships
- Demonstrate a can-do approach both mentality and in attitude,
- Review and report on affiliate activity and performance including acquisitions, retention and attrition
- Ensuring that affiliate tracking codes are in place and working correctly
- Produce regular reports on revenue earned by affiliates and provide this to the client by a pre-determined date
- Validation of income payments and liaison with internal departments to ensure the correct processes are in place
- Development of creative strategies for affiliate acquisition and retention
- Affiliate website content maintenance
- Ownership and resolution of affiliate technical, commercial and operational issues
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a sales-orientated and target driven environment is essential
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to build excellent working relationships internally and externally
- Self-starter with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Confidence to liaise with senior management and clients when required
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated
- Able to multi-task and meet key deadlines and targets
- A team player with strong communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Full product training will be given
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. If you require any special assistance for the interview please inform the company.