Active Win Marketing is a modern, dynamic marketing agency that specialises in ROI based online acquisition and retention.
We are looking for a dynamic, results driven sales professional that has a passion for prospectingdeveloping and converting new business opportunities. You should have gravitas, a passion for selling and have a high profile within the digital marketplace. As a natural leader, you are smart, think quickly on your feet and have the ambition and creativity to drive interest in the ActiveWin offering. You must have a strong background in the digital marketing world.
You are highly likable, a good communicator and someone who can get things done with tact. It’s essential this candidate is pragmatic, yet able to keep the bigger picture in mind, understanding what the client needs are and provide a clear view on how to deliver to meet their overall business objectives, both tactically and on a strategic level.
- Develop a new network of business contacts and mine for new business opportunities within industries as part of ActiveWin’s larger business strategy.
- Work with clients to provide sound business strategy, advice and solutions that meet their business objectives and the generate revenues.
- Be an integral part of the company working with multiple teams to gain new business.
- Contribute to brainstorming and idea generation.
- Mobilise and lead the necessary internal resources to prepare for pitch presentations (i.e., business analyst, project managers, designers, developers, etc…)
- Play a leading role internally and externally when pitching for new work and presenting to all matter of clients and levels of client management.
Profile and networking
- Identifying key people and decision makers in the target customers/segments and focus on the dialog with them.
- Attend relevant networking events to foster relationships, leading to potential business opportunities.
- Maintain personal and team profile within the market.
- Active in social media/blogging on business trends and digital.
Measurement of success
- Achievement of monthly and quarterly management fee targets from new clients
- Develop new business opportunities with big client in new verticals
- Provide weekly updates of progress against targets and strategy to exceed your goals
Experience and Skills
- Working knowledge of the digital landscape
- Demonstrable prospecting and sales experience
- Commercial self-starter, able to work autonomously
- Diligent in creating new business opportunities
- Proven results in developing and leading new business pitches
- Well-connected with extensive network to utilise
- Able to identify, review and develop solutions to solve clients’ business problems/challenges
- Superb client discourse and interpersonal skills
- Captivating presentation skills
- Demonstrated sales and marketing experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. If you require any special assistance for the interview please inform the company.