As a PPC Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the PPC and Paid Social Accounts for a variety of clients. We’re looking for individuals who want to build a career in Paid Media, while improving their broader digital marketing skills. In return, we’ll provide an exciting, fun and friendly environment with fantastic people to work with.
To perform at your very best, you must learn about different clients’ industries, products, and their customer demographics – often doing so on-the-fly as the company creates partnerships with new clients. From initial pitches to proposals and setup, the account manager will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and success. Their main focus will be the growth of ActiveWin’s PPC client portfolio, whilst maintaining the great work we are currently doing.
ActiveWin is proud of its people and understands the importance of teams that work well independently and with one another. We are looking for candidates who share this belief and can operate in a professional and friendly manner.
You will be expected to:
- Manage PPC accounts for clients from a broad cross-section of industry
- Support in planning, implementing and optimising PPC campaigns effectively and autonomously
- Paid Social Media campaigns across sporting events on channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Create engaging ad copy, target relevant audiences and keyword analysis
- Report on your campaigns’ effectiveness, both internally and to clients
- Act as a knowledgeable point for clients
- Continuously research and test new ideas, and use these to optimise your campaigns
- Keep abreast of changes in the industry and how they will impact on clients
- Devise, implement and execute strategy
- Meet targets and deliver results
Experience and skills :
- Proven and successful track record of PPC marketing – UK and other countries
- Deliver strategy to guide teams and manage ROI
- Understanding of commercials & proposal delivery
- Demonstrable experience in similar role
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Advanced IT skills to include Adwords, Adwords Editor, 3rd Party management tools, Excel, Powerpoint, word and other office products